LimeLight CRM Support
October 24, 2017 19:59
LimeLight Reports are designed to support the need to gather tabular data for the purpose of exporting.
How do I Download a Report?
- Go to the report that you are interested in under the "Reports" menu and hover over the area with a red box around it in the image below.
2. Three dots will show up.
3. Click the dots and select the option to "Download Data."
4. You will have a number of options to download the data (including in Excel).
5. After you've chosen the file format you desire, click "Download."
Why is my data not lining up between Reports and Legacy Reports?
The most common reason for the data not lining up between Reports and Legacy is related to the date range ending dates not being the same. The language in the Reports is different than the language on Legacy.
- In Legacy, the date range is set as “from date X through date Y” with both the “From” and the “To” including the date set.
- In Reports, the date range setting is slightly different and is set as “from date X until (before) date Y” with the “From” including that data and the “until (before)” NOT including data for the date indicated. To include data from the specified end date in Analytics then the date range should be set for one day longer than desired. (desired end date + 1)
In the example below, data from February 20th would NOT be included:
How do I get to the Legacy Reports?
- Go to the report that you are interested in under the "Reports" menu and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the link to the Legacy Report.