Configuring iShip Solutions
LimeLight CRM Support
September 25, 2014 15:00
Updated December 20, 2019
If you are working with iShip Solutions, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure iShip Solutions, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select iShip Solutions from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- #Fulfillment Key - This will be provided to you by iShip Solutions.
- Username – This will be provided to you by iShip Solutionst.
- Password - This will be provided to you by iShip Solutions.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Warehouse Id - This will be provided to you by iShip Solutions
- #Fulfillment Id - This will be provided to you by iShip Solutions.
- Customer Id - This will be provided to you by iShip Solutions.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).