Configuring Acorn Logistics
LimeLight CRM Support
February 25, 2013 21:20
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with Acorn Logistics, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Acorn Logistics, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Acorn Logistics from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Username - This will be provided to you by Acorn Logistics.
- Password – This will be provided to you by Acorn Logistics.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).