LimeLight CRM Support
April 14, 2011 21:01
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with eFulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure eFulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select eFulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Merchant Name - This will be provided to you by eFulfillment.
- Merchant ID – This will be provided to you by eFulfillment.
- Merchant Token – This will be provided to you by eFulfillment.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not
- Receive Returns- Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by eFulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for eFulfillment and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within the Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that eFulfillment uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).