Configuring Imagine Fulfillment
LimeLight CRM Support
February 15, 2012 18:59
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with Imagine Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Imagine Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Imagine Fulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Username - This will be provided to you by Imagine Fulfillment.
- App Key – This will be provided to you by Imagine Fulfillment.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Imagine Fulfillment and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within the Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Imagine Fulfillment uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.