Configuring Newgistics Fulfillment
LimeLight CRM Support
November 01, 2010 00:59
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with Newgistics Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Newgistics Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Newgistics Fulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- API Key - This will be provided to you by Newgistics Fulfillment
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments
- Receive Returns - Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by Newgistics Fulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider
- Origin Country – Country of origin of the products being shipped, this field will be provided to customs for international orders
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Newgistics Fulfillment and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that AtLast Fulfillment uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
Multiple Profiles (Optional)
Newgistics Fulfillment also provides you an optional feature with the flexibility of creating multiple profiles in order to customize your packages. This feature consists in adding specific Drop Ship information to your packages according to the profile assigned to the campaign.
The profile includes the following fields:
- *Drop Ship Company Name
- Drop Ship Address
- Drop Ship City
- Drop Ship State
- Drop Ship Zip
*Drop Ship Company Name is the only required field to set up the profile, the rest is optional. But please keep in mind that when the rest of the fields are left in blank, Newgistics Fulfillment will complete these fields with their address, which will serve as the return address as well.
For example: If you have two different campaigns with two different products: campaign A with Diet supplements, and campaign B with Books. You can have two different profiles for your Newgistics Fulfillment, one under Diet Supplements and one under Books, this way you can assign the corresponding Newgistics profile to each campaign based on the campaign product.
Having a profile assigned to each campaign will allow you to have all the Diet Supplement shipments showing that they are being sent from campaign A: “Diet Supplements”, and all the Book shipments showing that they are being sent from campaign B: “Books”.
You can have as many profiles as needed!