Configuring Moulton Logistics
LimeLight CRM Support
May 18, 2012 18:36
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with Moulton Logistics, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Moulton Logistics, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Moulton Logistics from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Username - This will be provided to you by Moulton Logistics.
- Password – This will be provided to you by Moulton Logistics.
- Client Number – This will be provided to you by Moulton Logistics.
- Group Code – This will be provided to you by Moulton Logistics.
- XML Format Code – This will be provided to you by Moulton Logistics.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow this requirement:
- Use the same product SKUs for Moulton Logistics and Lime Light CRM
The above requirement has to be met in order to prevent your shipments from being rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching.