Configuring Orderwave 1.0 and 2.0
LimeLight CRM Support
November 01, 2010 01:06
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with Orderwave version 1.0 or version 2.0, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Orderwave 1.0 and 2.0, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select either Orderwave 1.0 or 2.0 from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Username – Same username that you have set up with Orderwave
- Password – Same password that you have set up with Orderwave
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Orderwave and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that your fulfillment provider uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
NOTE: Make sure you request to enable the correct version of Orderwave, if the wrong version is enabled in your CRM, then your orders will be rejected by the fulfillment provider.