Configuring PMA Fulfillment
LimeLight CRM Support
December 15, 2010 20:50
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with PMA Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure PMA Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select PMA Fulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Username – This will be provided to you by PMA.
- Password – This will be provided to you by PMA.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Client Number – This will be provided to you by PMA.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not. If you select to receive tracking numbers, then they will be retrieved once every hour from this provider.
- Receive Returns – Select “Yes” if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by PMA Fulfillment; otherwise, select “No”.
- Receive Ship Codes – Select “Yes” if you want shipping method updates from PMA to automatically be updated within the CRM; otherwise, select “No”.
- Prefix – This will be provided to you by PMA.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
After these fields have been submitted to our support team to activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM, we will provide you an IP Address that you must send over to PMA Fulfillment in order to complete the set up on their side.
In addition to this, once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for PMA Fulfillment and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that PMA Fulfillment uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).