Configuring Rhiem Fulfillment
LimeLight CRM Support
January 21, 2015 21:55
REV June 17, 2019
If you are working with Rhiem Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Rhiem Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Rhiem Fulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Username – This will be provided to you by Rhiem Fulfillment.
- Password - This will be provided to you by Rhiem Fulfillment.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Is Test- Select whether or not to use Rhiem Fulfillment in test mode.
- Receive Returns- Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by Rhiem Fulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Cancel Shipments- Specify whether or not you want a call sent to stop shipments on voided or fully refunded orders that have not already been shipped.
- Customer Id- This will be provided to you by Rhiem Fulfillment
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- The Service Code within your Shipping Method, which is created under Offers>Shipping, must be configured with either "STANDARD" or "EXPRESS" depending on the ModeOfTransportation you're using with Rheim Fulfillment.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).