Configuring ShipStation Fulfillment
LimeLight CRM Support
September 19, 2014 15:47
Updated: January 7, 2020
If you are working with ShipStation Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure ShipStation Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select ShipStation from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
- API Key – This will be provided within the ShipStation Fulfillment user interface. Please see the illustration below on how to obtain this.
- API Secret - This will be provided within the ShipStation Fulfillment user interface. Please see the illustration below on how to obtain this.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Shipping Address Alert – Specify whether or not you would like to send address changes and updates to Ship Station.
- Store ID-This will be provided within the ShipStation Fulfillment user interface. Once you create your ShipStation store under MyProfile> Selling Channels, the store Id will be located at the end of the URL for your store e.g. https://ss4.shipstation.com/#/settings/stores/11111. Please note that a "ShipStation" store is the only supported store type
- Void Refund Alert - Specify whether you would like to send Void/refund alerts to ship station.
You can also elect to send Custom Fields to Ship Station. Just click on the tab for Provider Custom Fields and Name and select the Token Value. To add more then 1 custom field click the Add Plus sign on the bottom left of the screen.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
Obtaining the API Key and Secret
In order to obtain the API Key and Secret, first click Account Settings in the upper right gear icon. Next, click API Settings from the menu on the left. The API keys will then be located at the bottom of the page as illustrated below. If you haven't generated your API keys yet, just click "Generate API Keys":