Configuring Connect First
LimeLight CRM Support
August 17, 2012 20:34
REV June 18, 2019
Connect First is now integrated with Lime Light CRM for Order Confirmations. If you have an account with this order confirmation provider, you can start taking advantage of our order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process. https://www.connectfirst.com/
To enable Connect First in your CRM, you just need to send your request to email@example.com along with the requirements to configure this provider within Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure Connect First are the following:
- Security Key – Will be provided to you by Connect First
- Campaign – Will be provided to you by Connect First
- List Name – Will be provided to you by Connect First
- Platform – Will be provided to you by Connect First
- Processing Mode – Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills. Or, Confirm All Initial Orders only.
- Alias – For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Connect First has been activated in your CRM, you will see a new field in your campaigns to assign a prospect provider to them, so you will select your Connect First profile by its Alias and assign it only to those campaigns which prospects you want to send over to Connect First.
After you have assigned the prospect provider account to your campaign, our system will start to automatically post your new prospect records to Connect First every 15 minutes, if these records do not convert into customers first.