Configuring Quality Resources
LimeLight CRM Support
November 01, 2011 14:55
REV June 18, 2019
Quality Resources is now integrated with the Lime Light CRM. If you have an account with this order confirmation provider, you can start taking advantage of the order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process.
To enable this in your CRM, you just need to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the requirements to configure your Quality Resources account within the Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure Quality Resources are the following:
- Server – This is the URL for the server that is provided by Quality Resources.
- Username – Username you set up with Quality Resources.
- Password – Password you set up with Quality Resources.
- Processing Mode – Include whether you want to Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills, or, Confirm All Initial Orders only
- Port - This is the connection port for the server, and it is provided by Quality Resources.
- Upload Path - This is the file name or path where your orders will be uploaded to the server, and it is provided by Quality Resources. The orders are uploaded to Quality Resources FTP server at 5 am each day.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Quality Resources has been activated in your CRM, you can assign this provider by its "alias" under the field “Order Confirmation Account”.