Configuring Digital Media Solutions
LimeLight CRM Support
June 25, 2014 20:40
REV June 18, 2019
Digital Media Solutions is now fully integrated with Lime Light CRM for partials/prospects, and it will allow you to take advantage of our prospect provider technology which posts data directly to their system through an automated process. https://digitalmediasolutions.com/
In order to activate the integration of Digital Media Solutions in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Prospect Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down selection to add a new Digital Media Solutions profile.
- Campaign Code – This will be provided to you by Digital Media Solutions.
- Client Id – This will be provided to you by Digital Media Solutions.
- Client Key – This will be provided to you by Digital Media Solutions.
- Source URL – This is the URL of your offer site.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Digital Media Solutions has been activated in your CRM, you will see a new field in your campaigns to assign a prospect provider to them, so you will select your Digital Media Solutions profile by its Alias and assign it only to those campaigns which prospects you want to send over to Digital Media Solutions.
After you have assigned the prospect provider account to your campaign, our system will start to automatically post your new prospect records to Digital Media Solutions every 15 minutes, if these records do not convert into customers first.