Configuring Ignite Profit
LimeLight CRM Support
February 21, 2013 15:56
June 18, 2019
Ignite Profit is now fully integrated with Lime Light CRM for partials/prospects, and it will allow you to take advantage of our prospect provider technology which posts data directly to their system through an automated process.
In order to activate the integration of Ignite Profit in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Prospect Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down selection to add a new Ignite Profit profile.
- Username – This will be provided to you by Ignite Profit.
- Password – This will be provided to you by Ignite Profit.
- Version – This will be provided to you by Ignite Profit.
- Sku – This will be provided to you by Ignite Profit.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Ignite Profit has been activated in your CRM, you will see a new field in your campaigns to assign a prospect provider to them, so you will select your Ignite Profit profile by its Alias and assign it only to those campaigns which prospects you want to send over to Ignite Profit.
After you have assigned the prospect provider account to your campaign, our system will start to automatically post your new prospect records to Ignite Profit every 15 minutes, if these records do not convert into customers first.