LimeLight CRM Support
September 10, 2015 15:44
REV June 18, 2019
Leadspedia is now fully integrated with Lime Light CRM for partials/prospects, and it will allow you to take advantage of our prospect provider technology which posts data directly to their system through an automated process.
In order to activate the integration of Leadspedia in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Prospect Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down selection to add a new Leadspedia profile. https://www.leadspedia.com/
- LP Campaign ID – This will be provided to you by Leadspedia.
- LP Campaign Key – This will be provided to you by Leadspedia.
- Campaign ID – Campaign that you create within Leadspedia to post the prospects to.
- Is Test – Select whether or not you want to use Leadspedia in test mode.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Leadspedia has been activated in your CRM, you will edit your campaign(s), select Third Party Providers and from the field “Prospects” you will select the Leadspedia profile that you want to assign to the campaign. You will assign this profile only to the campaigns which prospects you want to send over to this provider.
After you have assigned the prospect provider account to your campaign, our system will start to automatically post your new prospect records to Leadspedia every 15 minutes, if these records do not convert into customers first.