May 24, 2013
Updated June 17, 2019
If you are working with Sykes Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Sykes Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Sykes Fulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Client Name - This will be provided to you by Sykes Fulfillment.
- Warehouse – This will be provided to you by Sykes Fulfillment.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Is Test- This will denote to Sykes Fulfillment whether or not your fulfillment account is in test mode. If your configuration is set to test mode, then your test and live orders will be considered as test orders within your fulfillment account at Sykes Fulfillment.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
After these fields have been submitted to our support team to activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM, we will provide you an IP Address that you must send over to Sykes Fulfillment in order to complete the set up on their side.
In addition to this, once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Sykes Fulfillment and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Sykes Fulfillment uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).