March 22. 2018
Syspro is the new and updated version of #Fulfillment. You can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Syspro, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Syspro from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Customer Code - This will be provided to you by Syspro.
- Delay Hours - Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an "X" amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they are sent out to your fulfillment provider.
- Is Test - Set to YES if you would like to use this fulfillment profile in test mode.
- Password - This will be provided to you by Syspro.
- Receive Tracking # - Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Username - This will be provided to you by Syspro.
- Alias - For internal purposes only, to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment profile has been created, you will need to assign to your campaigns by clicking on the ellipsis to the right of your profile and selecting "Assign to Campaign