February 15, 2011
UPDATED: October 31, 2019
To configure the SecurePay Gateway into your LimeLight platform, you will go to Settings > Providers and click on the Actions drop-down arrow and select "Add New Provider Profile". Click on "Payment" as the provider type and then select SecurePay from the Provider drop-down list. You will then need to fill out the required parameters.
These parameters are briefly described here for your reference:
Merchant ID: This will be provided to you by SecurePay
Trans key: You will obtain this from your SecurePay account following the instructions below
AVS Mode: Select the type of AVS rule that you want to apply to this gateway account
Currency: SecurePay Gateway currently supports USD only.
Use Tokenization: Select "yes" if you are using the token version of SecurePay, and "no" for the non-token version.
Gateway Alias: Name that you will assign to the gateway. This is for internal purposes only; it helps you identify a specific gateway account among several of them in your CRM.
There are 2 Required Fields on the Merchant Account Details tab.
* Descriptor - This will be the MID Descriptor
* Customer Service Number - The customer service number assigned to the MID
There is 1 Required Field on the Limits and Fees tab
* Global Monthly Cap - This will be the sales amount allowed monthly on this MID
To maximize the efficiency of LimeLight Reporting Analytics we suggest you take a moment and fill out the rest of the fields. These will all be used in LimeLights profitability reports.
For field definitions on all of the fields on the Merchant Account Details Tab and the Limits & Fees Tab - click here
Once your gateway profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the gateway to the corresponding campaign(s).
NOTE: SecurePay has a few settings that you must select in order for it to work with Lime Light CRM, such is the ability to void, refund and pre-auth for $1.00.
How to obtain your Trans Key and customize your SecurePay settings:
- Once in your SecurePay account, click on SecureGuard from the menu on the left:
- Copy the value in the Transaction Key text box and paste it to the gateway profile on Lime Light CRM:
- The Minimum Per Transaction amount must be set to $1.00 as this is used with after submit upsells:
- Make sure that Secure1 is checked:
- Make sure that Sale, Preauth, Void, and Credit are checked: