- Email Notification SMTP setup - We are now automatically authenticating the SMTP profile when ‘Save’ is clicked, rather than having the user select “Authenticate SMTP”.
- API - We have added the ability to find test orders using is_test_cc to the ‘order_find’ method.
- Gateway Profiles - We have removed the fee requirements within the limits and fees tab. The only required field is the Global Monthly Cap.
- Added PostBack action ‘Tracking Updated’ to the trigger type ‘order action’ which will be fired when there is an update to the tracking number field.
- Place Order Page - The default campaign selected in the campaign will now be pre-selected when placing an order on the Place Order Page.
- Discounts - Flat discounts on the billing model at the offer level were not being preserved after the initial order.
- Reprocess Declined Orders Page Time Out has been corrected
- Monthly MID CAP Notifications are now being sent to all appropriate parties
- 3PL 2.0 Fulfillment - We are now fetching for tracking numbers on the same day that the orders are posted to fulfilment.
- Kount - The decline reason for test credit cards is now accurately reflected in the order history notes.
- Infocu5 - Reformatted the fields for ‘leadCCnumber’ and ‘leadProductList’ so they can be received successfully by Infocu5.
- ShipStation - When ShipStation sends a “Too Many Requests” response we are now correctly displaying the response in the CRM via the order history notes.
- Avalara - Corrected the issue where orders from other countries were being sent to Avalara - no tax was being held.
- Analytics/Reports main page is now able to return results when multiple keywords are entered in the search field.
- Navigation Bar was working incorrectly for some users, this issue has been corrected
- Shipping confirmation emails were not firing when the notification was not saved at the product level.
- NewOrderCardOnFile orders are now being flagged as ‘test’ if created with a test card.