March 01, 2019
With the high cost of acquiring new customers, we created a simple and immediate way for you to be quickly notified when critical events happen - such as metrics deviating from a target KPI. Benchmark Notifications enable you to set-up notifications that are triggered through the Benchmarks feature.
- You will be able to add alerts to be notified if performance falls below or above target KPI's. i.e., If billing rate falls below 18%, send firstname.lastname@example.org an email message.
How to Use Benchmark Notifications
- Go to Benchmarks located at Insights | Benchmarks.
- If you have benchmarks set-up, select "edit" on the benchmark that you want to create a push notification for.
Within the "Edit Benchmark Profile" page, click "Notify me when benchmarks are met.
- This will bring up the System Notifications page. You can enter the appropriate department roles (Administrator, Customer Service, Financial, Manager, Fulfillment and/or Technical) and delivery methods (i.e., system, email, text) that you desire.
- Click Save and the notifications will start.
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.