LimeLight CRM Support
March 27, 2013 20:37
REV June 18, 2019
RevMountain is now integrated with Lime Light CRM. If you have an account with this order confirmation provider, you can start taking advantage of our order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process.
To enable RevMountain in your CRM, you just need to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the requirements to configure this provider within Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure RevMountain are the following:
- List Id – This will be provided to you by RevMountain.
- Source Id – This will be provided to you by RevMountain.
- Source Domain – Please provide your campaign URL.
- Processing Mode – Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills. Or, Confirm All Initial Orders only.
- Alias – For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with RevMountain has been activated in your CRM, you can assign this provider by its "alias" under the field “Order Confirmation Account”.