February 14, 2011
UPDATED October 30, 2019
To configure DigitSecure Gateway into your Lime Light CRM, you will go to Payment Systems>Gateway Providers and select DigitSecure from your Gateway Accounts drop down menu. Click on “Add Gateway” and fill out the gateway parameters.
These parameters are briefly described here for your reference:
Merchant ID: This will be provided to you by DigitSecure.
Merchant Password: This will be provided to you by DigitSecure.
Currency: DigitSecure currently supports USD, EUR and GBP. You can only select one currency per gateway account.
Gateway Alias: Name that you will assign to the gateway. This is for internal purposes only; it helps you identify a specific gateway account among several of them in your CRM.
There are 2 Required Fields on the Merchant Account Details tab.
* Descriptor - This will be the MID Descriptor
* Customer Service Number - The customer service number assigned to the MID
There is 1 Required Field on the Limits and Fees tab
* Global Monthly Cap - This will be the sales amount allowed monthly on this MID
To maximize the efficiency of LimeLight Reporting Analytics we suggest you take a moment and fill out the rest of the fields. These will all be used in LimeLights profitability reports.
For field definitions on all of the fields on the Merchant Account Details Tab and the Limits & Fees Tab - click here
Once your gateway profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the gateway to the corresponding campaign(s).
NOTE: This particular gateway is very restrictive with the settings, so please make sure you work with your Account Rep. at DigitSecure to set up your account correctly based on your products and billing model within your CRM; this way you can prevent your orders from getting rejected due to the wrong settings on the gateway. For example:
- The product SKUs’ you submit on the gateway must match with those in your CRM
- The time in between one order and its next recurring order cannot be less then the time you set up on your gateway for the next recurring order
- You must enable the Pre-Auth on it, as this is currently used on After Submit Upsells, otherwise orders with After Submit upsells will be rejected