November 20, 2019
Updated: November 26, 2019
Evaluate the performance of the 3D Verify service by analyzing key measures found in the dashboard. By focusing on these key measures, you will be able to determine the effectiveness of the service and get a detailed comparison of Chargebacks before and after initiating the service.
What is 3D Verify?
- 3D Verify allows you to shift the liability of a potential chargeback, on either the initial or first rebill, away from your merchant account and directly to the issuing bank.
- Audit 3D Verify invoices.
- Make a decision to expand service to more compatible gateways or increase exposure on new/existing landing pages.
Data Elements & Measures
The following data elements and measures are shown on the 3D Verify dashboard. For comprehensive definitions of data elements and measures, please reference the Glossary of Measures.
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.
- Glossary of Measures - Complete Analytics definitions and formulas
- How to use Filters - Leverage the full power of Analytics date and data filters
- Analytics Vs. Reports - Data Calculation Methodology - Understand the differences between Analytics and Reports
- Analytics Overview - Foundational information to help your understanding of Analytics
- Glossary of Terms - industry terms and definitions