December 2, 2019
Updated: December 2, 2019
Evaluate the performance of the Transaction Select service by analyzing key measures found in the dashboard. By focusing on these key measures, you will be able to determine the effectiveness of the service and get a detailed comparison of fraudulent customers getting through before and after initiating the service.
What is Transaction Select?
- Transaction Select leverages LimeLight's proprietary algorithm to block undesirable customers in the most efficient and effective manner. This algorithm has been designed by our Chief Data Scientist to maximize protection of your business and limit possible negative effects to conversions.
- Audit CLTV Actual vs Control and gauge effectiveness of service.
- Make a decision to change weight of control group and allow more customers through.
Data Elements & Measures
The following data elements and measures are shown on the Transaction Select dashboard. For comprehensive definitions of data elements and measures, please reference the Glossary of Measures.
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.
- Glossary of Measures - Complete Analytics definitions and formulas
- How to use Filters - Leverage the full power of Analytics date and data filters
- Analytics Vs. Reports - Data Calculation Methodology - Understand the differences between Analytics and Reports
- Analytics Overview - Foundational information to help your understanding of Analytics
- Glossary of Terms - industry terms and definitions